A Lovely Danish Student's Dwelling Identify - Revisited!

Last calendar week I shared pictures from Danish pupil Julie Wittrup Pladsbjerg's lovely home. And approximate what? I but discovered around other set! These lovely shots were taken yesteryear Tia Borgsmidt (shared alongside form permission) too stylist Mette Helena Rasmussen almost a twelvemonth ago. It's fascinating to come across how a domicile evolves over the infinite of a twelvemonth (Julie shares all the changes on IG here). I dearest the rustic forest beams,  solar daytime bed (oh how I could boot dorsum at that spot correct instantly alongside a magazine) too that fab bike! Is at that spot anything that stands out to you?








Photos Tia Borgsmidt (shared alongside form permission). Stylist Mette Helena Rasmussen. Homeowner: Julie Wittrup Pladsbjerg

I'm withal wishing I lived similar this when I was a student, how almost you?!

Another things I noticed this fourth dimension were the gymnastic rings - I've never managed to conquer these - guide maintain you?! But that's non to tell they don't add together a cool sporty border to the infinite (in combo alongside that bike).  Do you lot guide maintain whatever practise equipment at home?

Other Danish homes I absolutely dearest are all squirreled away here (scroll passed the outset i every bit it's probable to survive this one).

I'm heading off on a photograph shoot today inwards the Skåne countryside, then excited!

I promise you lot guide maintain a lovely day!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Perfect Boutique Blueprint Hotel For A Surprise?

The Loft, Holland