A Pared-Back Wood Cabin Inwards Holland

I create honey a pared-back rural retreat. Every Fri I dream almost packing my weekend handbag together with zooming off to the countryside. There's something wonderful almost the back-to-basics, fuss-free life-style, don't you lot think? This lovely cabin is located inwards a woods inwards The Netherlands. The owners (with the aid of stylist Kim Timmerman) accept brought inwards hints of the neat outdoors - including a aeroplane garland, brute motif cushions together with bedding, together with a branch used equally a wearing clothing rails together with kept everything else really simple. Oh, how I could unwind here, how almost you?!






Stylist: Kim Timmerman   Photography: Rene Gonkel

Lovely! 

And there's skillful intelligence too. It's available for rent here (oh yes! I've packed my bags I'm educate to go....).

I'm bsolutely loving all these Scandinavian inspired country cottages / cosy cabins too

My sis has simply arrived from London *so neat to run across her*! We're heading off inwards a infinitesimal for dejeuner together with a hateful solar daytime of shopping inwards Copenhagen - I've been looking frontward to this hateful solar daytime for together with thence long! 

Have a fabulous weekend! 

PS  If you're planning on doing whatever shopping, don't forget the 10% discount on all items from Blackthumb alongside the code MyScandi10 until 31st March. 

PPS Great weekend give-away coming upward together with thence halt yesteryear tomorrow if you lot accept the time!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Perfect Boutique Blueprint Hotel For A Surprise?

The Loft, Holland

A Lovely Danish Student's Dwelling Identify - Revisited!