Calm White As Well As Greyness Inwards A Swedish Apartment

Hello week, how rapidly you lot came or thence again?! Wouldn't you lot dear only i to a greater extent than solar daytime of long breakfasts, tinkering together with by together with large taking it easy? I'm going to dream for a infinitesimal that I'm inwards this lovely Gothenburg pad together with it's truly Sunday, I've only woken up, the coffee's brewing.... *ahhhh* so nice! I exercise dear the Stadshem style, together with this exceptional infinite inwards white together with grey is peculiarly lovely, don't you lot think?








Stadshem. Photographer: Jonas Berg.

What exercise you lot say? The perfect identify from which to commencement a week?

I spy thence many pieces I know together with love: Kitchen: Muuto E27 light, Menu afteroom chair. Sitting room: House Doctor DIY01 lite (I besides dear this one), traditional Kakelugn, IKEA RANARP flooring lamp. Bedroom: Linen bedding, IKEA Aröd lamp, DLM side table. Etch tea lite holder.

Interestingly I discovered this apartment inwards the same block alongside a totally dissimilar await together with feel, which manner exercise you lot prefer? 

Although this specific domicile doesn't convey whatsoever hanging plants, they truly are taking Spring 2015 past times tempest (as seen inwards this, this and this home). I discovered a slap-up lead on how to exercise a hanging garden the other day. Do you lot convey whatsoever hanging plants inwards your home?

Have a lovely day!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Perfect Boutique Blueprint Hotel For A Surprise?

The Loft, Holland

A Lovely Danish Student's Dwelling Identify - Revisited!