The Lovely Serene Habitation Of A Swedish Singer

After a crazy calendar week on shoots, I'm finally enjoying a forenoon at home, simply me, my tea in addition to my calculator (oh in addition to an entire production crew shooting my abode closed to me, but I'm all the same taking it easy! has your calendar week been crazy too? Today I'd similar to portion a calm, pared-back infinite to wearisome things downward a flake in addition to acquire us inward the weekend mood!  This even out belongs to Cardigans vocalist Nina Persson in addition to is currently for sale hither inward Malmö (come in addition to bring together the Malmö massive!). I dearest the high ceilings, checkered painted flooring in addition to the entire bathroom. What a lovely, serene space, don't you lot think?











Bo-laget

Could you lot alive here? I'd deed inward tomorrow!

The checkered flooring is absolutely lovely in addition to a really classic Swedish terra firma look, it's fab to encounter it inward the urban centre too. One of my friends of late created her ain using enough of measurement sticks, record in addition to pigment (potential DIY project?!).

I also dearest the sheer curtains inward the sleeping accommodation -they add together a soft, romantic feel. I've got white linen curtains inward my bedroom in addition to absolutely dearest them. I direct maintain snuck inward some dark out blinds though - equally let's human face upwards it, they don't block out much calorie-free when it comes to that all of import closed eye!

Is in that place anything that you lot dearest inward item almost this space?

More stunning Malmö homes here, here in addition to here.

Oh in addition to the speakers list is at 1 time alive for The Hive 2015 weblog conference inward Berlin - there's no turning dorsum at 1 time - eeeeeee (scary mary!).  Will you lot live going? I went for the commencement fourth dimension last year in addition to had such a blast, met lots of people in addition to learnt a ton almost blogging too. You tin read to a greater extent than almost it / sign-up here. It would live peachy to encounter some friendly faces inward the crowd!

Have a lovely day!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Perfect Boutique Blueprint Hotel For A Surprise?

The Loft, Holland

A Lovely Danish Student's Dwelling Identify - Revisited!