The Tasty Dwelling Family Of A Swedish Nutrient Blogger

I genuinely once linked to this wonderful dwelling solid of nutrient blogger Sofia Wood in addition to her family, only today I realised this South of Stockholm infinite deserves a postal service of it's own. I mean, hold off at that bluish sofa for starters! Before I fifty-fifty comment on the decor though, shall nosotros laid about alongside the breakfast? I mean, cinnamon swirl, blueberrires, chocolate in addition to figs? I know what I'll live on eating for breakfast this weekend, you?! Anyways, the home. What tin I say? It's lovely - pared-back, fairly monochrome only alongside a lovely impact of mint light-green in addition to brass inwards the kitchen - what a wonderful combination? I could sure pad some hither this weekend, how nigh you?!











Photo: Amelia Widell shared alongside form permission.
Back to the sofa. I depository fiscal establishment annotation how she has added a nighttime grayness sheepskin - which against the nighttime bluish is real now. To get got the whole hold off a mensuration farther I volition ever dear this in addition to this home, alongside their dark, brooding notes through out. Could yous instruct over to the nighttime side?

This and this sofa are similar.

Another matter that stands out is the means the books are stacked inwards the bedroom. They've gone for a similar hold off inwards this home. I dear this informal means of storing / displaying novels, how nigh you?

Is at that spot anything that stands out to you?

More photos in addition to amount interview alongside Sofia (in Swedish) here.

This forenoon I'm on my means to the IKEA headquarters inwards Älmhult. Which is exciting only inwards ane means a shame likewise - I was looking forrad to making my mad dash to nab a express edition street fine art impress at my local shop this morning. Will yous live on going? If so, allow me know how yous instruct on!

Have a fabulous weekend in addition to come across yous Monday!

PS I've had lots of questions nigh the fab impress inwards yesterday's post - anyone know where it's from?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Perfect Boutique Blueprint Hotel For A Surprise?

The Loft, Holland

A Lovely Danish Student's Dwelling Identify - Revisited!